Telangana SPSC VRO Officer Notification released with 700 Post - Apply Now..!
Dear RACE Student,
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the notification for Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department in the state of Telangana.
Total No of Vacancies: 700
Starting date to apply Online: 08-06-2018
Last date to apply online: 02-07-2018
Tentative Exam date: 16-09-2018
Examination Mode: Online or Offline.
Education Qualification: Intermediate aka Higher Secondary
For Minimum Age: 18 Years
For Maximum Age: 44 Years
Age Relaxation details:
The upper age limit is raised up to 10 years. (As per Rule)
Mode of Payment of Fee: Online Payment – through SBI E-Pay
Online Application Processing Fee: Rs.200/-
Examination fee: RS. 80/-
Exemption for Examination Fee Categories:
1. SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-Service Men
2. Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
Please read the instructions mentioned in the notification before applying,
1. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
2. The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority, before the last date for submission of Online applications.
3. Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their OTR Applications. (i) Aadhar number, (ii) Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc (iii) Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
4. No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
5. No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
6. Other states are not exempted from payment of Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled to any kind of reservation.
Applying Link: Will be Activated on June 8, 2018
January 11, 2019
January 11, 2019
January 9, 2019
January 8, 2019
January 5, 2019