Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 09 & 10, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
21 Tips To Crack SBI Clerk Exam 2022 – Veranda Race
21 Tips to Crack SBI CLERK 2022 Easily
For all the candidates who are going to appear in the SBI clerk Mains Exam on 15th January 2023, it is crucial to know how to crack SBI Clerk and its tricks and tips. This blog post will help you by providing some tried and trusted preparation methods on different subjects. The SBI clerk exam is the first step for all aspiring bankers who want an entry-level job in Indian banks and financial institutions. There are different ways to prepare for this exam: books, online study materials, online tutorials, and attending coaching classes.
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Important Dates
SBI Clerk 2022 Events
SBI Clerk Notification 2022 Releases
6th September 2022
SBI Clerk Online Application Start Date
7th to 27th, September 2022
SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training
20th October 2022
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
30th October 2022
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date
12th, 19th, 20th, 25th November 2022
SBI Clerk Prelims Result
2nd January 2023
SBI Clerk Prelims Scorecard
2nd January 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
31st December 2022 to 15th January 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date
15th January 2023
SBI Clerk 2022 Exam: Important Highlights
- There is no sectional cutoff in SBI Clerk 2022. Candidates are required to secure the minimum percentage marks on an aggregate level
- There is a sectional time limit for each section
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer marked by the candidate
- There is no descriptive test in SBI Clerk main exams
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2022
Name of Test
Medium of Exam
No. of Questions
General/ Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
2 Hours 40 Minutes
21 Tips to crack the SBI Clerk Exam 2022?
1) Know the job description and the required experience. Check whether you qualify for this post or not.
2) Prepare yourself mentally to understand the nature of the job. You should be able to attend to customers, carry out transactions, etc. This also helps in interviews.
3) Practice as many mock tests as you can as it is the best way to check your preparation level for the SBI clerk exam.
4) Try to attend a free online test series as it will help you get a good score on the exam.
5) Prepare on the basis of the weightage of each section, based on the previous year’s question papers.
6) Concentrate more on reading comprehension, error detection, cloze tests, synonyms, and antonyms parts mainly in English
7) Solve the previous year’s question papers (at least the last five to eight years) as they will give you confidence and exposure to exams.
8) Check out the cut-off marks of previous exams and prepare accordingly.
9) If you are looking for books for the SBI clerk exam, then you can try to read the 11th and 12th standard books. You should also try to read the General Awareness Book, which contains a lot of information about Indian Politics.
10) You can also look at your exam center in advance and plan how to reach there to stay stress-free.
11) Try to solve all questions in time. Assign dedicated time to each question and don’t exceed it.
12) Read Newspapers Daily at least an hour to keep yourself updated and strengthen your vocabulary
13) You should know about the “basics” of General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude, which can be covered through online test series or books. You should also know about arithmetic, algebra, and geometry as these are the central portions.
14) Go for random quizzes or topic-wise short quizzes to improve performance, speed, and accuracy.
15) Avoid wild guesses as there is a negative marking
16) While preparing for English, try to learn new words daily and carry a pocket diary with you to note them.
17) Concentrate on Critical Reasoning as it won’t take much time to answer and can be easily worked out
18) Read magazines to improve your vocabulary. Indian and international magazines, both, will help you.
19) Improve your calculations, which will help you in scoring high in the Quantitative Aptitude section.
20) Current affairs of at least six months should be prepared. Keep an eye on banking-oriented GK. There are business newspapers and banking capsules to help with them.
21) If you are new to the exam, then you should start with the General Awareness section. After attempting General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude sections, you can go for the Reasoning Skills and English sections.
To succeed in this exam, you should study every day. The most important tip to clear SBI Clerk is to set a target for each day to help you track your progress easily.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 08, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Stay updated with the latest Kerala PSC Public Works Department LDC Notification 2024.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 07, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 06, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.