For General Candidates:
1) A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject.
A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
2) A 5% relaxation will be given to BC/BCM/MBC&DNC/SC/SCA/ST and Differently abled candidates (PWD candidates).
3) As per the regulation dated 18th July 2018 proviso II- 3.4-1 no grace marks will be allowed. For example if the score of a general candidate is 54.99% or a reserved category candidate score is 49.99% they are not eligible to apply.
All the Educational qualifications should have been obtained prior to the date of this notification.
4) It is informed that candidate who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University, under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern alone shall be considered for selection as per G.O.Ms.No.107,P&AR Department, dated 18.08.2009, G.O. Ms. No. 116, P&AR (M) Dept., dated.
5) 18.08.2010 and as prescribed in G.O (Ms). No. 242, Higher Education (B1) Department Dated, 18.12.2012. No other order / pattern will be accepted.
6) The M.Phil and Ph.D degrees obtained through Correspondence/ Distance Education/ Open University System are ineligible for appointment as Lecturers / Assistant Professors in Colleges and Universities vide G.O.Ms.No. 91, Higher Education (K2) Department, dated 03.04.2009.
7). Those who are obtained PG/Ph.D degree in foreign Universities shall obtain equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. This has to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification.
8) For the Special Recruitment to teach the deaf candidates, apart from the qualifications mentioned above, they should possess anyone of the following additional special qualifications. a. Rehabilitation Council of India approved Disability related (Deaf) Course – Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf (Hearing Impairment)
Special B. Ed in teaching the Hearing Impairment.