TNPSC CCSE Group II – Prelims Exam 2018: Results Released
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) released the results of the much awaited TNPSC CCSE – Group II Preliminary Examination which was conducted on 11th November 2018.
The candidates whose Register Numbers are mentioned in the PDF have been provisionally admitted to the Main Written Examination for appointment by direct recruitment to the Posts Included in Combined Civil Services Examination- II (Group – II Services) in the ratio of 1:10 based on the results of the Preliminary Examination conducted by the Commission on 11.11.2018 FN.
The Main Written Examination will be held on 23.02.2019 FN.
Those who are admitted provisionally to the Main Written Examination must pay Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards the examination fee (unless exemption of fee is claimed) and should upload the scanned copy of documents in support of the claims made in their online application from 24.12.2018 to 10.01.2019 in the e-Seva centers run by TACTV.
List of designated e-Seva centers is available on the website. The details regarding the documents to be uploaded will be made available on the Commission’s website and candidates will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail. Individual communication in this regard will NOT be sent to the candidates by post.
Their provisional admission to the Main Written Examination is based on the claims (viz., Date of Birth, Religion, Community, Gender, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification, Ex-servicemen, Destitute Widow, Differently Abled and PSTM Status etc.,) made by them in their online 2 applications.
Any false claim made by the candidates will be viewed seriously and penal action will be initiated by the Commission against them besides rejection of their application.
1. The mere inclusion of the Register Numbers of candidates will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully considered for Main Written Examination.
2. The candidates whose Register numbers are found in the above list have been admitted provisionally to the Main Written Examination based on the marks obtained by them in the Preliminary Examination and with reference to the rule of reservation of appointments in 1:10 ratio. However, with reference to para 10 of the Commission’s notification, the candidates who have secured the same marks as that of the cut-off
marks of their respective reservation groups have also been admitted to the Main Written Examination through the number of candidates exceeds 1:10 ratio in the reservation group concerned.
3. The admission of candidates to Main Written Examination is provisional subject to verification and acceptance of their claim in their online applications towards age, educational qualification, technical qualification, religion, community etc., whenever necessary. If any of their claims are found to be false or incorrect, their candidature is liable for rejection at any point in time.
4. The candidates who have appeared for the Preliminary Examination and whose Register Numbers are not found in the above list have not been admitted to the Main Written Examination. Separate communication in this regard will not be sent to those candidates.
5. The admission of the above candidates to the Main Written Examination is purely provisional subject to the decision of the Commission and subject to the outcome or final orders to be passed by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Madras in WP No. 26726 of 2018 and other WPs relating to this recruitment, if any, pending on the files of the Hon’ble High Court, Madras / Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
6. Candidates who have been admitted provisionally to the Main Written Examination are hereby advised to upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents without fail. Failure to upload even any one of the essential documents will result in their non-admission to the next stage of selection.
Want to get a Job in Bank or Govt Organization?
Join Chennai RACE Institute Today