Daily Current Affairs – May 10, 2023
Daily Current Affairs - Banking - May 10, 2023
Dear Banking Aspirants,
Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the important Scoring section in the Mains of many Banking Exams like SBI PO, SBI CLERK, IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB CLERK and multiple Insurance Exams.
Veranda Race is committed to provide Daily Current Affairs for all the days for the students who are preparing for Banking & Insurance Exams.
Check Daily for the Daily Current Affairs and also for the Quizzes to prepare for the upcoming Banking & Insurance Exams in 2023.
Download – LEGEND Monthly Current Affairs Magazine
Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated program titled ‘Gifting of Sound’ organised by Suryodaya Foundation, Mumbai
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated a program titled ‘Gifting of Sound’ organised by Suryodaya Foundation, Mumbai.
- Under the initiative, the foundation led by renowned singer Anuradha Paudwal is distributing hearing aids to hearing-impaired children studying in government-run schools.
- According to the Suryodaya Foundation, the ‘Gifting of Sound’ initiative aims to restore hearing capacities among school children.
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways – Nitin Gadkari,Union Minister (Nagpur,Maharashtra) – General Vijay Kumar Singh
NeGD organised 36th CISO Deep-Dive Training Programme Under Cyber Surakshit Bharat
- National e-Governance Division (NeGD), under its Capacity Building scheme, organised 36th CISO Deep-Dive training programme with 24 participants from Central Line Ministries and States/UTs at Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi.
- The five-day intensive training programme is designed for designated CISOs from Central and State/UT Governments, subordinate agencies/PSUs, including public sector banks and insurance companies, technical wings of police and security forces, CTOs and members of technical/PMU teams; also, officers responsible to observe security of IT systems in their respective organisations.
- Cyber Surakshit Bharat is the initiative of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), which was conceptualised with the mission to spread awareness about cyber-crime and build capacities of Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and frontline IT officials, across all government departments, for ensuring adequate safety measures to combat the growing menace – Organisations need to defend their digital infrastructures and become future-ready in tackling cyber-attacks.
- The deep-dive training specifically aims at educating and enabling CISOs to understand cyber-attacks comprehensively and thoroughly, get necessary exposure in latest technologies of safeguard, and translate the benefits of a resilient e-infrastructure to individual organisations and citizens at large.
- The training also focuses on providing a holistic view of legal provisions, enabling CISOs to formulate policies in the domain of cyber security and build concrete cyber crisis management plans.
- The programme was inaugurated bb Deputy Director General, NIC Shri R S Mani & the senior officers from NeGD, MeitY and IIPA.
- Launched in 2018, the CISO training is the first-of-its-kind of partnership between the Government and industry consortium under Public Private Partnership (PPP) model.
- Since June 2018 until May 2023, NeGD has efficaciously conducted 36 batches of CISO deep-dive training programmes for over 1,419 CISOs and frontline IT officials.
Shipping Minister Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated Sittwe Port in Myanmar
- Union Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways and AYUSH Sarbananda Sonowal and Deputy Prime Minister and Union Minister for Transport & Communications of Myanmar, Admiral Tin Aung San, jointly inaugurated the Sittwe Port in Rakhine State, Myanmar.
- During this event they received the first Indian Cargo ship which was flagged off from Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata.
- The Sittwe Port and the Kaladan Multi-Modal Transit Transport Project (KMTTP) are important projects for India as they will help the North East become the Gateway to SouthEast Asia, while delivering large scale benefits to the people of Myanmar.
- The port will provide an alternative connectivity between Mizoram and Haldia in West Bengal or any Indian port through the Kaladan river in Myanmar.
- The multimodal connectivity project envisages road transport from Mizoram to Paletwa in Myanmar.
- Thereafter from Paletwa to Sittwe in Myanmar by Inland Water transport and Sittwe to any port in India by maritime shipping.
- Sittwe Port has been developed as a part of the Kaladan Multi-Modal Transit Transport Project (KMTTP) funded under grant in aid assistance from Government of India.
- Myanmar – Naypyidaw (Capital) – Kyat (Currency) – Myint Swe (President) – Min Aung Hlaing (Prime Minister) – Burmese (Language)
6th India- Canada Ministerial Dialogue on Trade and Investment
- Union Minister of Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, and Textiles, Shri Piyush Goyal along with Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of International Trade, Export Promotion, Small Business and Economic Development, Government of Canada, will co-chair the discussions for the sixth India- Canada Ministerial Dialogue on Trade and Investment (MDTI) in Ottawa.
- MDTI is a bilateral mechanism which provides institutional mechanism to discuss a broad spectrum of trade and investment related issues and cooperation areas.
- The Dialogue will focus on various themes including strengthening the Bilateral Trade Relationship between India and Canada, Investment Promotion and Cooperation, Green Transition including Critical Minerals discussion and new Areas of Cooperation such as promoting B2B engagements.
- The Ministers will also review India-Canada CEPA (Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement) negotiations.
- At the last MDTI meeting in March 2022, both Ministers launched the CEPA negotiations with a possibility to have an interim agreement or EPTA (Early Progress Trade Agreement).
- Since then, seven rounds of negotiations have been held.
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Piyush Goyal,Cabinet Minister (Rajya Sabha MP,Maharashtra) – Anupriya Patel, Minister of State (Mirzapur,UP), Som Parkash, Minister of State (Hoshiarpur,Punjab)
- Canada – Ottawa (Capital) – Canadian Dollar (Currency) – Charles III (Monarch) – Justin Trudeau (Prime Minister) – English (Language)
PM Modi dedicated infrastructure projects worth over Rs 5,500 crore in Rajasthan
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated and laid the foundation stone of several infrastructure projects in Rajasthan.
- The projects costing more than Rs 5,500 crore will boost the development and connectivity in the region.
- The developmental projects include the road and railway sector.
- Also laid the foundation stone for road construction projects for upgradation to two-lanes in Udaipur, and Rajsamand.
- Rajasthan – Jaipur (Capital) – Ashok Gehlot (CM) – Kalraj Mishra (Governor) – Hindi (Language)
Odisha approved 11 projects worth Rs 2,841 crores
- The Odisha government has approved 11 projects with a total investment outlay of Rs 2,841 crore.
- The projects, which will be set up in Bolangir, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Khurda, Mayurbhanj, Rayagada, Sambalpur and Sundargarh districts, are expected to generate employment for 3,721 people.
- Of the 11 projects, nine were proposed by firms which attended the Make in Odisha conclave in December last year.
- The projects range from aluminium to steel, chemicals, plastics, food processing and packaging, textiles and apparel, tourism and renewable energy.
- The approved projects include an Rs 896.98 crore steel plant of the RCR Steel Works Private Limited to be set up at Jamda in Mayurbhanj district.
- It is expected to generate employment for 750 people.
- Odisha – Bhubaneswar (Capital) – Naveen Patnaik (CM) – Ganeshi Lal (Governor) – Odia (Language)
UP Government to Build First Pharma Park in Lalitpur: Boosting Medical Industry
- The Uttar Pradesh government, led by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, is planning to make the state a medical hub by building UP’s first pharma park in Lalitpur and setting up the first Medical Device Park in Gautam Buddha Nagar.
- The government will transfer 1,500 hectares of land in Lalitpur for the Pharma Park and spend INR 1,560 crore to provide necessary facilities to investors and speed up development work.
- Entrepreneurs setting up units in Pharma Park will be given 100% exemption on stamp duty on land purchases, along with other subsidies.
- The Yogi government is also setting up a medical device park on 350 acres of land in Gautam Buddha Nagar.
- Uttar Pradesh – Lucknow (Capital) – Yogi Adityanath (CM) – Anandiben Patel (Governor) – Hindi (Language)
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and APY completed 8 years
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Atal Pension Yojana completed eight years.
- These schemes are playing an instrumental role in providing social security net and affordable insurance to the people.
- These three schemes were launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on this day in May 09 2015 from Kolkata in West Bengal.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a one-year life insurance scheme renewable from year to year offering coverage for death due to any reason.
- The scheme provides life cover of two lakh rupees in case of death due to any reason against a premium of 436 rupees per annum.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a one-year accidental insurance scheme renewable from year to year offering coverage for death or disability due to an accident.
- The scheme provides accidental death cum disability cover of two lakh rupees against a premium of 20 rupees per annum.
- Under the Atal Pension Yojana, the subscribers would receive the guaranteed minimum monthly pension ranging from one thousand to five thousand after the age of 60 years, based on the contributions made by the subscriber.
- More than 16 crore people have enrolled under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and more than 34 crore enrolments have been made under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojan and over five crore people have subscribed for Atal Pension Yojana.
- About Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana scheme, the Finance Minister said, it has provided crucial support to 6 lakh 64 thousand families who have received claims over 13 thousand crore rupees.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana scheme, more than one lakh 15 thousand families have received claims for over two thousand three hundred crore rupees.
Dr Bharati Pravin Pawar launched Phase-III of Thalassemia Bal Sewa Yojana
- Dr Bharati Pravin Pawar, Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare launched the third phase of Thalassemia Bal Sewa Yojana (TBSY) of the Health Ministry which is being supported by Coal India Limited as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative to commemorate World Thalassemia Day.
- She also launched the Thalassemia Bal Sewa Yojana Portal.
- The Union Health Ministry has been implementing the TBSY since 2017 under the National Health Mission (NHM) and had recently completed its second phase in March 2023.
- The Coal India CSR-funded Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT) program is a unique initiative aimed at providing a one-time cure opportunity to underprivileged Thalassemia patients who have a matched sibling donor but do not have the financial resources to cover the cost of the procedure.
- The program has successfully completed 356 bone marrow transplants for Thalassemia patients across 10 empanelled hospitals in India during the two phases.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – Mansukh Laxmanbhai Mandaviya,Union Minister (Rajya Sabha MP,Gujarat) – Dr. Bharati Pravin Pawar,Minister of State (Dindori,Maharashtra)
Banking and Finance
RBI imposed Rs 1.73 crore penalty on HSBC
- The Reserve Bank of India had imposed a penalty of Rs 1.73 crore on HSBC for non-compliance with norms.
- This action is based on the deficiencies in regulatory compliance and is not intended to pronounce upon the validity of any transaction or agreement entered into by the bank with its customers, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Besides, the central bank has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 2 lakh on the Trichur Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd, Thrissur, Kerala for non-compliance with directions issued by the central bank on Management of Advances – UCBs.
- In a separate statement, the RBI has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 1.25 lakh on Bhilai Nagarik Sahakari Bank Maryadit, Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) for contravention of/non-compliance with the provisions of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, and the Depositor Education and Awareness Fund Scheme, 2014.
RBI parks incremental reserves in US treasuries, other sovereign securities
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) deployed its incremental reserves during the second half of fiscal FY23 in bonds and securities mostly US Treasuries and debt issued by other top-rated sovereigns.
- The latest half-yearly report on foreign exchange management showed that as at end-March 2023, of the total foreign currency assets of $509.69 billion, $411.65 billion was invested in securities.
- The share of securities has gone up nearly 4 percentage points to 80.76% in six months.
- The rest is deployed as deposits with other central banks, Bank for International Settlements (BIS) and commercial banks.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – 01/04/1935 (Founded) – Mumbai (HQ) – Shaktikanta Das (Governor)
AU Small Finance Bank launched RuPay credit card for self-employed customers
- AU Small Finance Bank has partnered RuPay to roll out the Business Cashback Rupay credit card, an innovative solution tailored to meet the financial requirements of self-employed customers.
- This latest offering is aimed at providing a diverse range of benefits to small businesses.
- The credit card was launched in the presence of Dilip Asbe, CEO of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and Sanjay Agarwal, MD & CEO of AU Small Finance Bank.
- AU Small Finance Bank’s Business Cashback RuPay Credit Card simplifies financial operations for businesses with benefits like upto 2 per cent cashback, 48 days interest-free credit, and instant loans.
- It also offers fire insurance, burglary, and housebreaking coverage, making it a one-stop solution for businesses.
- AU Small Finance Bank – 1996 (Founded) – Jaipur, Rajasthan (HQ) – Raj Vikash Verma (Chairman) – Sanjay Agarwal (MD & CEO)
Union Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman chaired the 27th Meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC)
- Union Finance and Corporate Affairs Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman chaired the 27th Meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC), for the first time after the announcement of the Budget 2023-24.
- During the meeting of the Council, it was discussed that the policy and legislative reform measures required to further develop the financial sector may be formulated and implemented expeditiously to not only increase the financial access of the people, but also increase their overall economic well-being.
- Ministry of Finance – Nirmala Sitharaman,Cabinet Minister (Rajya Sabha MP,Karnataka) – Bhagwat Karad, Minister of State (Rajya Sabha MP,Maharashtra) & Pankaj Choudhary, Minister of State (Maharajganj,UP)
Business and Economy
Fitch lowered India’s GDP growth forecast for this year to 6% from 6.2%
- Fitch Ratings has lowered its 2023-24 GDP growth forecast for India to 6% from 6.2%, citing headwinds from elevated inflation and interest rates along with subdued global demand, with the economy expected to rebound to 6.7% in 2024-25 as opposed to 6.9% projected earlier.
Agreements and MoUs signed
India Post signed MoU with CAIT and Tripta Technologies for logistics services
- India Post has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) and Tripta Technologies for logistics services.
- The MoU will benefit small and medium traders as they will be able to use India Post as a logistics service provider across the country.
- The partnership between India Post, CAIT and Tripta Technologies will provide shipping and the last mile delivery services to CAIT’s strong trader base and small and medium business in the unorganised sector.
- The MoU marks a significant milestone for taking e-commerce to small towns and rural areas and is expected to benefit thousands of traders.
- India Post – 01/10/1854 (Founded) – New Delhi (HQ) – Ministry of Communication (Under)
MoHUA and Ministry of Railways signed MoU with JICA for Project SMART
- The Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) and Ministry of Railways jointly signed an MoU with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) for ‘Station Area Development along Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail’ (Project-SMART).
- Project-SMART envisages to develop surrounding areas of Mumbai – Ahmedabad High Speed Railway (MAHSR) Stations to enhance accessibility and convenience of commuters & other stakeholders and to promote economic activities in the vicinity of station areas.
- The project would facilitate and enhance institutional capacity of State Governments, Municipal Corporations and Urban Development Authorities to plan, develop and manage surrounding areas of MAHSR stations.
- The MoU was inked for four High Speed Rail Stations- Sabarmati, Surat in Gujarat and Virar and Thane in Maharashtra; out of 12 stations in-route.
- Surat, Virar and Thane are Green field while Sabarmati is a Brown field development.
- MoHUA, Govts. of Gujarat, Maharashtra and JICA are organizing a series of Seminars and field visits for the Project–SMART in Delhi, Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
- The first seminar of the Series has been organized at Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs – Hardeep Singh Puri,Cabinet Minister (Rajya Sabha MP,UP) – Kaushal Kishore, Minister of State (Mohanlalganj,UP)
- Ministry of Railways – Ashwini Vaishnaw,Union Minister (Rajya Sabha MP,Odisha) – Raosaheb Danve,Minister of State (Jalna,Maharashtra) Darshana Jardosh,Minister of State (Surat,Gujarat)
Avaada Energy bagged 280 MW solar project in Rajasthan
- Avaada Energy had bagged a 280 megawatt (MW) solar project from Rajasthan Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (RUVNL).
- The project, bagged through a bidding process, will be commissioned within 18 months, the Avaada Group company.
- As per the bid terms, the solar power generated from the project will be supplied to RUVNL for 25 years at a tariff of Rs 2.62 per kWh (kilowatt hour).
Abu Dhabi appointed Ranveer Singh as destination brand ambassador for Indian Market
- Experience Abu Dhabi announced Indian superstar, and pop culture icon Ranveer Singh, as an official ambassador, inspiring visitors to discover the diverse range of experiences that can be enjoyed on a trip to Abu Dhabi.
- During the two-year partnership, Ranveer will share his holiday highlights, inviting Indian travelers to find their pace in Abu Dhabi and enjoy everything that the destination has to offer, from an action-packed calendar of events including IIFA, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and the Abu Dhabi NBA Games, to the variety of adventures and cultural experiences that can inspire, excite and restore.
- Ranveer commences his exciting role by starring in Abu Dhabi’s new summer campaign film, ‘One Summer Isn’t Enough’.
- United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi (Capital) – UAE dirham (Currency) – Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan (President) – Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Prime Minister) – Ahmad Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah (Prime Minister) – Arabic (Language)
Ranks and Indices
Everest Annual ITS rankings
Accenture takes the number one spot for the seventh straight year in the Everest 2023 PEAK Matrix Service Provider of the Year Awards for Information Technology (IT) services.
ITS Top 10: 2023
ITS Top 10: 2022
Awards and Recognitions
Laureus global sports awards 2023
- Laureus World Sportsman of the Year award: Lionel Messi
- Laureus World Sportswoman of the Year award: Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce
- Laureus World Team of the Year award: Argentina men’s football team
- Laureus World Breakthrough of the Year award: Carlos Alcaraz
- Laureus World Comeback of the Year award: Christian Eriksen
- Laureus World Sportsperson of the Year with a Disability award: Catherine Debrunner
- Laureus World Action Sportsperson of the Year award: Eileen Gu
- Laureus Sport for Good award: TeamUp (A programme for children displaced by war by Barcelona and Poland striker Robert Lewandowski)
2023 Pulitzer Prize winners for journalism
- The Pulitzer Prize is an award administered by Columbia University for achievements in newspaper, magazine, online journalism, literature, and musical composition within the United States.
- It was established in 1917 by provisions in the will of Joseph Pulitzer, who had made his fortune as a newspaper publisher.
- The awards were announced by Marjorie Miller, the administrator of the Pulitzer Prizes.
- Public Service (1917-present)
- Winner: Associated Press “for the work Mstyslav Chernov, Evgeniy Maloletka, Vasilisa Stepanenko and Lori Hinnant, courageous reporting from the besieged city of Mariupol that bore witness to the slaughter of civilians in Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.”
- Breaking News Reporting (1998-present)
- Winner: Staff of the Los Angeles Times “for revealing a secret recorded conversation among city officials that included racist comments.”
- Investigative Reporting (1985-present)
- Winner: Staff of The Wall Street Journal “for accountability reporting on financial conflicts of interest among officials and 50 federal agencies.”
- Explanatory Reporting (1998-present)
- Winner: Caitlin Dickerson of The Atlantic “for reporting on the Trump administration policy that forcefully separated migrant children from their parents that resulted in abuses.”
- Local Reporting (1948-1952, 2007-present)
- Winners: Two prizes were awarded in this category: John Archibald, Ashley Remkus, Ramsey Archibald and Challen Stephens of AL.com Birmingham were awarded the prize “for a series exposing how the police force in the town of Brookside preyed on residents to inflate revenue coverage the prompted the resignation of the police chief for new laws, and a state audit.”
- Anna Wolfe of Mississippi Today was awarded the prize “for reporting that revealed how a former Mississippi Governor used his office to steer millions of state welfare dollars to benefit his family and friends, including NFL quarterback Brett Farve.”
- National Reporting (1948-present)
- Winner: Caroline Kitchener of The Washington Post for unflinching reporting that captured the complex consequences of life after Roe v. Wade, including the story of a Texas teenager who gave birth to twins after new restrictions denied her an abortion.
- International Reporting (1948-present)
- Winner: Staff of The New York Times “for their unflinching coverage of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, including an eight-month investigation into Ukrainian deaths in the town of Bucha and the Russian unit responsible for the killings.”
- Feature Writing (1979-present)
- Winner: Eli Saslow of The Washington Post “for evocative individual narratives about people struggling with the pandemic, homelessness, addiction, and inequality that collectively form of sharply observed portrait of contemporary America.”
- Commentary (1973-present)
- Winner: Kyle Whitmire of AL.com, Birmingham “for measured and persuasive columns that document how Alabama’s Confederate heritage still colors the present with racism and exclusion, told through tours of its first capitol, its mansions and monuments and through the history that has been omitted.”
- Criticism (1973-present)
- Winner: Andrea Long Chu of New York Magazine “for book reviews that scrutinize authors as well as their works using multiple cultural lenses to explore some of society’s most fraught topics.”
- Editorial Writing (1917-present)
- Winner: Nancy Ancrum, Amy Driscoll, Luisa Yanez, Isadora Rangel, and Lauren Constantino of the the Miami Herald “for a series of editorials on the failure of Florida public officials to deliver on many taxpayer funded amenities and services, promised to residents over decades.”
- Illustrated Reporting and Commentary
- Winner: Mona Chalabi, contributor The New York Times, “for striking illustrations that combine statistical reporting with keen analysis to help readers understand the immense well and economic power of Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos.”
- Breaking News Photography (2000-present)
- Winner: The photography staff of the Associated Press “for unique and urgent images from the first weeks of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, including the devastation of Mariupol, after other news organizations left victims of the targeting of civilian infrastructure and the resilience of the Ukrainian people who were able to flee.”
- Feature Photography (1968-present)
- Winner: Christina House of the Los Angeles Times “for an intimate look into the life of a pregnant 22-year-old woman living on the street and attend images that show her emotional vulnerability as she tries and ultimately loses the struggle to raise her child.”
- Audio Reporting (2020-present)
- Winner: The staff of Gimlet Media, notably Connie Walker, “whose investigation into her father’s troubled past revealed a larger story of abuse of hundreds of Indigenous children.”
Daily Current Affairs - May 10, 2023 - Consolidated
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated program titled ‘Gifting of Sound’ organised by Suryodaya Foundation, Mumbai
- NeGD organised 36th CISO Deep-Dive Training Programme Under Cyber Surakshit Bharat
- Shipping Minister Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated Sittwe Port in Myanmar
- 6th India- Canada Ministerial Dialogue on Trade and Investment
- PM Modi dedicated infrastructure projects worth over Rs 5,500 crore in Rajasthan
- Odisha approved 11 projects worth Rs 2,841 crores
- UP Government to Build First Pharma Park in Lalitpur: Boosting Medical Industry
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and APY completed 8 years
- Dr Bharati Pravin Pawar launched Phase-III of Thalassemia Bal Sewa Yojana
- RBI imposed Rs 1.73 crore penalty on HSBC
- RBI parks incremental reserves in US treasuries, other sovereign securities
- AU Small Finance Bank launched RuPay credit card for self-employed customers
- Union Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman chaired the 27th Meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC)
- Fitch lowered India’s GDP growth forecast for this year to 6% from 6.2%
- India Post signed MoU with CAIT and Tripta Technologies for logistics services
- MoHUA and Ministry of Railways signed MoU with JICA for Project SMART
- Avaada Energy bagged 280 MW solar project in Rajasthan
- Abu Dhabi appointed Ranveer Singh as destination brand ambassador for Indian Market
- Everest Annual ITS rankings
- Laureus global sports awards 2023
- 2023 Pulitzer Prize winners for journalism
Do you wish to crack Banking Exams in 2023 ? - Register Now
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.