Get IBPS PO Prelims Exam Call Letter
561) In blood oxygen carrying protein is– Hemoglobin
562) On joint uric acid crystal accumulation, it caused– Gout
563) Person, which have blood group AB, such person donor blood, which have blood group
564) General or normal Human blood pressure of human as:
80 /120 mm Hg
565) Which is regulate blood pressure?
566) In adult male no of RBC present
567) The PH of human blood is
568) Which is the example of hormone, heat in form of protein?
569) In which gland in human body, which related to excitement of body?
570) During excitement, which hormone release higher amount– Adrenaline
571) What is the hard animal layer of teeth?
Calcium Hydroxy appetite
572) In which of the following have maximum number of ribs?
573) Odontology is branch of science, which deals with study– Teeth
574) Windom molar is– Third molar
575) Bone is made up of Collagen.
576) Kneecap is also known as Patella
577) Transverse colon is the upper part of– Large intestine
578) Occipital is region which found – Skull
579) In human body, which are the arm and leg bones?
Humerus and Femur
580) Which tissue takes part in healing the wounds?
Collagenous and vascular connective tissues.