Responsibility of a Mentor
RED Team Mentor
RED: Result Elite Dart
Mentor empowers a person to visualize and realize a possible future and makes believe him/her that it can be achieved.
Role of a Mentor is to evolve a strong bond and keep students committed to their career hunting journey in RACE. Mentors basically handle Practice Programs (Basic Circle, Extreme Circle, Real Intensive Program and Super Batch program). It is also their role to monitor and analyze the student’s behavior and help them to evolve further.
Role of a Mentor
– A mentor’s approach with the students will always be friendly.
– Individual attention to each student.
– Revealing their weaknesses and make them work on it
– Make them realize the importance of practice program
– Motivating the students to Practice vigorously.
– Analysing their performances.
– Teaching Time management skills by explaining the difference between hard work and smart work
– Doubt clarification on all topics.
– Predict the actual exam pattern and make students work based on that.
Highlights of RACE Institute
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India