Here’s a 17 list of dos of group discussions you can check to perform exceptionally well in your Group Discussion.
1. How you are entering into the topic is very important. Your ultimate aim is to get into the discussion. Express the content clearly and try to construct the sentences before speaking. So plan your strategies and make your points meaningful.
2. Use the valuable timing in your turn, otherwise you will never get the time to prove yourself. Use your presence of mind at any cost.
3. Be confident with your point, and give your honest response.
4. Positive thinker and is well aware of his strengths.
5. You should have ability to lead the team, gives fair chance speak others. The person who has to give way to what a whole group thinks or he has to win over the group with his way of thinking.
6. One who introduce points where everyone is willing to speak upon.
7. Good listener and whose receptive power is good.
8. Be enthusiastic but self controlled, ready to adapt and cooperate.
9. Everyone knows how to communicate but one is in need to bring effective communication to bring good impression.
10. Remember you should not wait for our chance because that will be taken by any other person.
11. Get into the situation fully as per discussion is demanding. Keep one thing in mind that you are not there merely to participate rather you have to provide effective participation.
12. When you find that group is deviating from track of discussion it’s your responsibility to bring discussion back on track.
13. Always be Positive with your Attitude
14. Never lose your temper at any situation.
15. One should know how to present the point to make others clear. A person may not be convinced with others point of view but at the same time he is putting his own view point and remain stick to that which means not open to others point.
16. Co-ordination is important in GD. Give Chance to others and make others to understand their points.
17. Team spirit. You are a participant but you should behave friendly with other team member..