Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 08, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
281) Which acid is stored in batteries
282) In a rechargeable cell what kind of energy is stored within the cell
283) pH-scale ranges from
284) Disadvantage of using DDT as pesticide is
Not easily degradable in nature
285) Hydrochloric acid is also known as Muriatic acid
286) The chemical name of Hypo commonly used in Photography is– sodium Thiosulphate
287) Which silver salt is used for making film of photography?
Silver Bromide (Ag Br)
288) What changes will happen to a bowl of ice and water kept at exactly zero degree Celsius?
No change will happen
289) What is the chemical composition of Heavy Water?
290) The amount of chlorine available in water after disinfection called as Residual chlorine
291) Alum stops bleeding in a minor cut because of– Coagulation
292) What is the meaning of Reader in wastewater treatment process?
293) A Liquid is said to be boiled when its– Vapor pressure is equal to the surrounding pressure
294) The Physical method Commonly used to purify Sea water is– Desalination
295) Which metal is extracted from Sea water
296) When Chloroform is exposed to air, it undergoes oxidation releasing a toxic gas?
297) Nitrogen has Higher ionization energy than oxygen because in Nitrogen there is–Half Filled Stable configuration in 2p orb
298) The Gas dissolved in water that makes it basic is
299) Hygroscopic objects are those which instantly absorb– Water vapors
300) Cloud is a colloidal of
Water drop in a dispersion medium of air
301) What is the fourth State of Matter?
302) Suspended colloidal particles in water can be removed by the process of
303) Iodine can be separated from a mixture of Iodine and potassium chloride by Sublimation
304) What will be the form of Nitrogen in sewage water is completely oxidized?
305) Heating of ore in the absence of air below its melting point is called Calcinations
306) It is not advisable to sleep under the tree at night because trees release– Carbon dioxide
307) Producer gas is Highly Poisonous due to the presence of
308) Pasteurization is a process in which milk is Heated at– 630degree C for 30 min
309) Green House effect means Trapping of solar energy due to carbon dioxide.
310) Zinc Phosphide is commonly used as
311) Gobar gas mainly contains Methane
312) The pair of compounds used as anesthetic in medicine is
Nitrogen dioxide, chloroform
313) The drug which Lowers anxiety and provide Peace
314) The branch of medicine involving synthetic chemical compounds is– Allopathic
315) Silicon is a Polymer of Dialkyl dichloro silane
316) PVC is obtained by the polymerization of
317) Natural rubber is a polymer of– Isoprene
318) Rayon is formed by
319) Gun Powder is a Mixture of– Potassium Nitrate, Sulphur and Charcoal
320) Chocolates may Harmful to Health because they contain High quantity of