1. Prepare a study plan: Aspirants must pay close attention to the syllabus and exam pattern before preparing for IBPS PO, and create a study plan that encompasses all the topics covered therein. Exam question papers from previous years should be analysed and revised periodically in the study plan.
2. Pick good study materials: For the process of preparing for the IBPS exam, candidates must have good quality books. Candidates can take advantage of the right study materials for covering topics for each subject of the assessment. To build up your speed and accuracy, you should first cover all the basics in all areas.
3. Practice daily: When practised regularly, the best results are achieved. The exam has a time limit, which makes it necessary to study within the same time limit and maintain meticulous time planning. Mock tests are a good way to practice the test format because they give an overview of the questions. The process also enables to increase the pace and consistency needed for each phase, helping to improve scores.
4. Check previous year’s papers: Analysing prior year’s papers can provide candidates with a better insight into how the exam is set and the pattern of the test. They can identify what subjects are commonly asked and what subjects are less relevant.
5. Include all key topics: Topics that are asked about every year have a tendency to repeat themselves. Students must identify these topics in advance and prepare according to them. Once the fields in which they are less competent have been identified, it is important to put more focus on those.
6. Speed up reading: Regularly reading newspapers is important for aspirants. Besides improving the candidate’s reading speed and English comprehension, current affairs should also be covered for the exam preparation. You’ll read about business, international relations, national politics and economics.
7. Don’t tense yourself up: It is essential for the competitors to practice and prepare regularly, but there is still a possibility that they will panic or become stressed out. Maintaining calm while preparing for the test is very essential, as is building up your confidence.