Indian Bank SO Exam Date Out: Learn the exam pattern & Tips to crack
BOI SO Exam Date 2022
Earlier in the year, the Indian Bank released the Indian Bank So Exam Date 2022, i.e the examination will be held on the 04th of December 2022 for the post of 312 Specialist Officers. Check out the exam patterns and some very important tips for the upcoming Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022. This article provides information on exam dates and exam patterns for candidates who are interested.
Indian Bank SO Exam Date 2022: Quick View
The exam date for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 has been released. The Indian Bank SO Exam Date 2022 detailed overview is provided below.
Indian Bank SO
No of Vacancies
Indian Bank SO Admit card
22nd November 2022
Indian Bank SO Exam Date
04th December 2022
Candidates who applied for Indian Bank SO can download their Indian Bank So Admit card 2022 from the official website i.e. https://www.indianbank.in/
Indian Bank SO 2022: Exam Pattern
Indian bank SO 2022 consists of two stages of recruitment
- Computer-based written/online test
The portions included in the syllabus for Indian Bank SO exam are English, Professional Knowledge, and General Awareness. Section-wise marks and details are mentioned below.
No of Questions
Professional Knowledge (Respective Domain)
General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry
- Online written exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes
- Each question carries 1 mark and the total mark will be 100.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- If the question is not answered, no points will be given.
Indian Bank SO Exam Pattern: Points to Remember
- Cut-offs for the total score will be determined based on the number of openings, and candidates will be chosen for an interview.
- An adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interviews. The qualifying marks in the Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- When two or more candidates receive the same score in the test or interview, the merit order will be determined according to the candidates’ ages (the candidate older in age will be placed before/above the candidate younger in age).
- The weighted ratio for the test and interview is 80:20.
- The interview process is held separately and the most important thing in this section is the candidate’s personality.
- The interviewer checks for your communication skills, expression, intellect, and your way of responding.
Indian Bank So Exam 2022: Preparation tips
- Know the syllabus and exam pattern
The format of the question paper is described in the exam pattern. So, before beginning their preparation, candidates need to be aware of the question paper’s sample as it will help them to know the weightage of each section.
- Follow the Current Affairs
Candidates who want to be informed about current events should read publications and newspapers. To be considered for the role of Indian Bank SO, applicants must be knowledgeable about current events.
- Prepare well
Make sure that you prepare well for both the mains and the interview for Indian Bank So exam. Take sufficient breaks in between and relax. Spend at least 8 hours a day and try to cover all topics.
- Concentrate on Graduation topics
It is also important that candidates should remember the significant graduate-level topics, as there is a professional section in the main paper. students should review the topics and identify the challenging and crucial ones before beginning their bank exam preparation.
- Practice and Revision
Last but not least, students should take as many mock exams as they can because it will help them organize their time better. To ensure that they can remember the themes till the bank SO exam is over, candidates are suggested to keep practicing and reviewing the material.
Indian Bank SO Exam Pattern : FAQs
Q. What is the 2022 Indian Bank SO Recruitment Exam Pattern?
Ans. The Indian Bank SO exam will consist of two levels: the preliminary exam and the main exam. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam are qualified to take the main examination. Personal interviews will only be held with those candidates who pass the main exam. Candidates will be chosen depending on how well they perform in the main exam and the interview.Detailed exam pattern for Indian Bank SO is given above.
Q. Is there any negative marking in Indian Bank SO Exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in the Indian Bank SO Exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Veranda Race is an education institute that provides coaching for Bank, SSC & TNPSC Exams across India. We are providing high-quality education to career-defining courses and have more than 36,000+ successful students working in PSB (Public Sector Banks), Private Banks, and Central Government Organizations and State Government Departments and serve the nation. We have 40 plus branches across South India. We do have online coaching classes for all the exams in Tamil, English, and Malayalam.
With comprehensive support, we have been able to achieve consistently, an enviable, premier position with the highest success rate among all the coaching institutes.
For instance, in the recently held SSC MTS post, 34 out of 46 successful candidates shortlisted for appointment are from Veranda RACE Institute. More than 2281 Race students have cleared the recent IBPS PO prelims and we had a good result in TNPSC Group 2 Prelims exams (2856+) too. We are expecting a good result in the TNPSC Group 4 result too.
Kerala PSC Degree Level Mains Exam Date 2023 – Download Calendar PDF
Students have some myths in their minds related to the SSC exam, which can demotivate them and distract them from attaining their goals.
Know where you are weak and prepare accordingly