Get IBPS PO Prelims Exam Call Letter
81) Who said this “parliamentary democracy means one person and one vote”?
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
82) A member of parliament will be suspended from his membership, if he absents the house continuously for?
83) Which of the followings is the first woman speaker of Lok Sabha?
84) The most important specialty of cabinet system of government is?
85) The chairman of public accounts committee in Indian parliament is?
Leader of opposition
86) The minimum age for the member of Rajya Sabha is?
87) Where have we borrowed the parliamentary form of government?
88) The dispute in matter of election of vice-president – Is surely filed in Supreme Court
89) How many times can the president of India contest in re-election for his post?
As many time he wants
90) When the post of president and vice-president are vacant, who will perform the duties of president temporarily?
Chief Justice of India
91) During what period, the proclamation of emergency made by president should be approved by both house of the parliament within?
92) What is the discretionary power of the president of India?
Appointment of Prime Minister
93) Which directive principle has the direct impact of the moral philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi?
Ban on Cow Slaughter
94) Directive principles in our constitution are?
Unenforceable by Courts
95) Dr. Ambedkar called which of the following articles as “the heart and soul of the constitution”?
96) Under 44th amendment act, which of the followings became a legal right?
Right to Property
97) Which type of writ is not issued under Indian constitution?
98) In which situations, habeas corpus writ is issued?
Faulty Police Detention
99) How many fundamental rights were there in the beginning?
100) Under which article, any person can go to supreme court in violation of fundamental rights?