SSC Constable Selection Procedure Computer Based Exam (CBE), Physical Efficiency / Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Test Pattern & Syllabus pdf
SBI Circle based Officer Recruitment – Apply Now
SBI Circle based Officer Recruitment – Apply Now
The State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officers or SBI CBO 2020 @sbi.co.in There are a total of 3850 vacancies for SBI CBO 2020 Recruitment and the online application link for this recruitment process is active till 16 August 2020.
Candidates with a minimum experience of 2 years as an officer in banks and with proficiency of regional language are eligible to apply for this Recruitment.
Checkout the complete details below and proceed the Application process by clicking the link at the end of this post.
Post & Vacancy Details - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
Name of the Post: Circle Based Officer
Total Vacancies: 3850
Salary: Rs. 23,700 at the start of the scale + 1 increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020
Allowances: D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites
State-wise / Category wise Vacancy - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
Age Eligibility - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI Circle Based Officer must be below 30 years as on 01st August 2020.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ST)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (OBC)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (Gen)
Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
Education Eligibility - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
Graduation in any discipline with Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Regional Language Criteria - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment.
- Candidates against whom there is/ are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post
Application Fees - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
For General/ EWS/ OBC- Rs. 750 and No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD
Recruitment Process - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
The SBI Circle Based Officer Selection Procedure involves the shortlisting of candidates based on their application followed by personnel interview.
However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination in English and Hindi languages if required.
Important Dates - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
Online Registration Starts On: 27th July 2020
Last Date of Registration: 16th August 2020
Last Date to edit Application: 16th August 2020
Last Date of printing Application: 31st August 2020
Online Fee Payment Start: 27th July 2020
Last Date of Fee Payment: 16th August 2020
Admit Card Date: To be notified
Exam Date: To be notified
List of Documents Required to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
FAQ’s about SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- When will the official notification for SBI Circle Based Office be published?
Ans. The State Bank of India has published the official notification 27 July 2020.
- When will the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Applications begin?
Ans. The apply online link has been activated on 27 July 2020.
- What is the post for which the State Bank of India has released a recruitment advertisement recently?
Ans. SBI has released a recruitment notification for Circle Based Officer on 27 July 2020.
- What is the last date to apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 16 August 2020.
- What is the eligibility criteria as per the official SBI Recruitment Notification?
Ans. Age- not more than 30 years; Education- Any Graduate; Experience- Min. 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any RRB also proficiency in regional language.
Official Links - SBI Circle based Officer 2020
SBI Circle based Officer Recruitment – Apply Now Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email The State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officers or SBI CBO 2020 @sbi.co.in There are a total of 3850 vacancies for SBI
Take part in 90 Online Mock Exams for TNPSC Group 1, 2/2A Exams 2020. Win State Govt Officer Job – utilize the COVID-19 Situation and start to prepare at your home.
Apply for SSC CPO Sub-inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF – Age – Qualification – Vacancies – Pay Scale – Selection / Exam Pattern – Official Link Here