Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 01, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
SBI PO Syllabus 2022: Prelims and Main detailed syllabus
SBI PO Syllabus 2022: Prelims and Main detailed syllabus
The SBI PO syllabus is similar to any other bank exam. It is vital to know and prepare the SBI PO syllabus well in advance as it holds extreme importance for aspirants who want to join the State Bank of India. The English subject is considered to be Gordian Knot while considering the SBI PO syllabus 2022.
The SBI PO Exam is segregated into three stages
- Interview, and GD
It is important to know the SBI PO syllabus well in advance before applying.
Because there is a slight difference in the syllabus for the Prelims and the Mains. English, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude are for the Prelims stage whereas the Mains has Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, English, and General Awareness.
Overview of the SBI PO Exam Pattern
|Mark for SBI PO Exam||Prelims:100 marks Mains: 200 marks|
|Number of questions||
|Mode of examination||Online for both prelims and Mains|
|Language||English or Hindi. English papers should be attended to in English itself|
|Negative Marking||One-fourth of the total mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
As per the SBI PO syllabus 2022, the SBI PO prelims have three sections- Quantitative aptitudes, Reasoning ability, and English Language. Each section is of 20 minutes. There is no sectional cut-off for SBI PO.
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks|
The main subjects of the SBI PO Prelims syllabus are
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Number series
- Quadratic equations.
SBI PO Prelims section-wise topics are listed below
- English Language: You’ll be tested on topics like reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, cloze test, para jumbles, vocabulary, paragraph completion, multiple-meaning/error spotting, sentence correctors and completion, word association, tense rules, verbal ability and so on.
- Reasoning Ability: You’ll be examined on topics like logical reasoning, alphanumeric series, ranking/direction/alphabet test, data sufficiency, coded inequalities, seating arrangement, ranking and order, puzzles, tabulation, syllogism, blood relations, input-output, coding-decoding, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: simplification/approximation, profit/loss, Mixtures & Alligations, permutation, combination & probability, work & time, sequence & series, simple interest & compound interest, surds & indices, mensuration, time & distance, data interpretation, ration & proportion, number systems, and series, percentage, etc.
SBI PO Main Syllabus
- Objective questions
- Descriptive questions.
The descriptive paper will have a letter and essay writing which needs to be completed within 30 minutes and will be only checked if the candidate clears the main objective test
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
General/ Banking Awareness
Section wise SBI PO main syllabus is listed below.
- Data Analysis &Interpretation: Graphs (tabular, line, and bar), charts tables, missing case DI, radar graph case-let, let it case DI, data sufficiency, probability, permutation combination.
- Reasoning: Verbal reasoning, syllogism, circular seating arrangement, linear seating arrangement, double line-up, scheduling, input-output, blood relations, directions, distances, data sufficient, coding and decoding, code inequalities, critical reasoning, etc.
- English Language: cloze test, verbal ability and vocabulary, double fillers, para jumbles, rearrangement of sentences, error spotting, and so on.
- General Awareness: current affairs, GK, static awareness, banking, financial awareness, etc.
- Computer Aptitude: Memory, internet, computer hardware and software, MS office, networking, operating systems, shortcut keys, etc.
SBI PO Descriptive paper
SBI PO Descriptive paper is part of the SBI PO Main syllabus. It checks the candidate’s English skills in letter and essay writing. It is compulsory to attend the 50-mark descriptive questions and it will be checked only if the candidate clears the main objective paper. The marks scored in both the objective and descriptive tests will be calculated in the final merit of the SBI PO recruitment.
SBI PO GD and Personality Test
Psychometric tests or personality tests may be conducted for those who cleared the prelims and main and the findings will be placed before the interview panel to review. The last stage of the SBI PO exam is the GD and interview. Group discussion has 20 marks and the interview is for 30 marks. Topics can be national and international issues or interests.
FAQ for SBI PO 2022
- How can I check my IBPS RRB PO Mains Result 2022?
Ans. The standard of the SBI PO syllabus is graduation level.
- How and where to check the SBI PO result?
Ans. The results will be published separately for prelims, mains, GD, and PI. SBI PO results will be available online on their official site. Candidates can log in to the site using their credentials and check the results..
- What is SBI PO salary?
Ans. The initial in-hand salary of SBI PO ranges between 52000-55000 with the basic pay being 41,960 and will have four increments. The gross compensation lies between 8.20 lakhs-13.08. The officers will have allowances like Rental/HRA, Da, and CCA. The amount varies depending on the location.
- Is SBI PO hard to crack?
Ans. The SBI PO exam is one of the toughest exams to get through. Proper management of time, section-wise practice in a given time frame, and thorough practice of mock tests and the previous year’s question papers will definitely help you to beat the exam.
- Is one year enough for SBI PO?
Ans. One year is good enough to prepare for the SBI PO, provided the candidate should have dedication and consistency.
Boost your preparation for the RRB Exam 2023 with our free mock tests and analyze your performance effectively.
Ace your RRB Exam with ease by downloading and practicing previous year question papers.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – November 29 & 30, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Discover inspiring success stories of individuals who cracked the RRB Exam in 2023 and gain valuable insights for your own preparation.
Get ready for the RRB Exam with our top-rated mobile learning app for 2023.
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.