Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 09 & 10, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
How To Prepare For The Bank Exam General Awareness Section?
How To Prepare For The Bank Exam General Awareness Section?
The banking sector is one of India’s biggest employers, and in 2021, banking job vacancies were around 41,000, and this number is expected to increase in Bank Exams 2023. Therefore, most government job aspirants give special attention to these banking exams. While preparing for the banking exams in India is a fairly simple business, how you prepare for an exam is what has been puzzling most aspirants, and most importantly how to prepare general awareness for Bank Exams is the frequent question asked by all the candidates and the aspirants.
General awareness is one of India’s most included sections of any government exam. You will find it to be a part of the syllabus of every banking exam that is conducted in India. Be it the SBI PO or the IBPS PO/Clerk exam, there will certainly be a general awareness section where you will find questions related to national and international current affairs. The candidates who are going to appear for Bank Exams 2023 have to stay abreast of what is happening all around the world.
In this article, we will discuss and answer the frequent question, “How to prepare general awareness for bank exams“.
What Does The General Awareness Section Include?
The topics that come in the General Awareness section mostly cover:
- General knowledge
- Banking awareness
- Current affairs
- Economic knowledge
While preparing for this section, the candidates should keep one thing in mind. This is one of the scoring sections in the banking exams. Preparing thoroughly with the in general awareness for bank exams could help you score better and qualify for the exam.
But how can you cover all the topics for this section, as the syllabus is too wide to cover? Don’t worry; we will be telling you how you can strengthen yourself in general awareness for bank exams.
General Awareness For Bank Exam Syllabus
Some essential topics in the general awareness for the bank exam syllabus are given. Have a look at them below:
Hope the candidates and aspirants get to know about the General Awareness Syllabus for Bank Exam but just knowing the syllabus is not enough; you need a well-thought-out strategy to ensure that you are scoring well in the General Awareness for Bank Exams.
Tips To Improve General Awareness For Bank Exams
- Watch current affairs on YouTube or television
Watching the news channels, both general and business news channels, can help you stay aware of what is going on around the world. You can catch them on television, or you could even watch them on YouTube channels as well. Make sure you watch both the national and international news. Make a note of the significant news items every week.
- Reading newspapers daily
If you can habitually read newspapers daily, you can also obtain a great amount of information about national and international current events. Make sure you focus on news items related to general banking awareness, Business and Economics. Apart from that, you can even note the contemporary politics of India and around the world. Take advantage of topics like Sports and Entertainment, as certain questions are from this category.
- Read current affairs publications
Certain publications focus on government exams, and certain sections are dedicated to banking exams. There are also certain books which focus on competitive exams. These also have a rich question bank related to general awareness. You can use these two resources to strengthen your knowledge base. Some examples of these publications are India Today, Manorama, Competition Success etc.
- Prepare from Banking Awareness Books/Competitive Exam Books
Several top-class publishers launch books to prepare for competitive banking exams. The study materials in these books contain many questions that have updated knowledge of current affairs and general awareness. You can go through them as well. Added to this, the candidates and the aspirants also need to prepare with the General Awareness Previous Year Question Paper for better time management during exams.
- The Web – Internet and the Mobile Apps
The biggest resource to prepare for banking exams is the internet. You will find multiple websites and mobile apps that could help you prepare for banking exams. You can even prepare for general awareness for bank exams from the Veranda Learning Platform, one of the best online government exam preparation resources. We help students prepare for individual government exams giving particular attention to General awareness.
To sum up, preparing the general awareness section of the bank exams is not an easy task, considering the syllabus it entails. Nonetheless, with strategy and guidance, you can easily crack it and attain success.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.What are the Best books for General Awareness for Bank Exams?
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English 2nd Edition by S.P. Bakshi
- Teach Yourself English Language & Comprehension by Meenakshi Upadhayay
- Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Main Exam by Disha Experts
- Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal
2.Where can I Free Download General Awareness for Bank Exams Pdf?
The candidates and the aspirants can download it from raceinstitute.in link.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 08, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Stay updated with the latest Kerala PSC Public Works Department LDC Notification 2024.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 07, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 06, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.