121) During whose Viceroyalty, Queen Victoria was crowned with ‘Kaiser-i-Hind’ in Delhi Durbar?
122) Who built the temple of the Sun God at Konark?
Narasimhadeva I: Based on Brahmin beliefs, this temple was built in the 13th century by King Narasimhadeva I (1238-1250 CE) of the Eastern Ganga Dynasty and dedicated to Sun God Surya. As per legend, the son of Lord Krishna, Samba, got the Konark Sun Temple constructed to honor Surya the Sun God, as the God had cured his leprosy.
123) What was the greatest invention of man in Palaeolithic Age?
124) Where was a Buddhisit council during the reign of Ashoka held?
It was held in 250 BC at Pataliputra under the patronage of King Asoka.
125) Who was the first Engish person who visited the court of Akbar?
126) Where was the Arya Samaj setup for the first time in 1875?
10 April 1875, Girgaon, Mumba
127) Where did Alexander die?
128) Which Emperor had the longest reign?
Nasir-ud-Din Muḥammad Shah
129) Which Sultan of Delhi introduced measures for improving the quality of fruits?
Firoz shah Tughlaq
130) The words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ in the state Emblem of India were taken from?
131) Gautama Buddha’s birthplace is marked by whom?
Rummindei pillar of Ashoka Maurya
132) Who was Mahavira?
133) Which was the first state to use elephants in their battles?
134) In which era, Kshatriya had their specific Identity?
In the times of Buddha
135) Herodatus is considered as — Father of History
136) Which one scholar, challenged invinicible yajnavalkya for debate?
137) In which year, Kanishka took over the thrown?
138) Tell the name of Arab military commander who conquered Sindh- Muhammad bin Qasim
139) The famous ruler who completed Kutubminar was?
140) Kalinga’s ruler Kharvel gave his protection to – Jainism
141) Where was the Introductary capital of Harsha?
142) Which was attacked by Mahmud Ghazni?
143) When did the regime of Delhi sultan start?
144) Which Rajput king defeated Muhammad Ghori for the first time?
145) Which book is written by Krishna Dev Ray?
146) Who built Gol Gumbaj?
Muhammad Aadilshah II
147) The famous diamond ‘Kohinoar’ was found from which mine?
148) First battle of Panipat was fought in- 1526
149) How much part of actual production was fixed for states as their demand in seizure system?
150) Who was the regent of Akbar?