Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – September 29, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
101) Knowledge about the- existence of which animal is doubtful in the Indus Valley Civilization?
(Dog, Cat, Bull and Horse) Cat
102) Who was the first winner of ‘Dada Saheb Phalke Award’?
Devika Rani-She was the first recipient of the Dadasaheb Phalke Award. Devika Rani who received the award in 1969 has made an immense contribution to the Indian film industry and is regarded as the “first lady of Indian cinema”.
103) On the which bank of river is the site of Harappa located?
104) Who was defeated by Babur in the first battle of Panipat?
Ibrahim Lodi-(In 1526, the Mughal forces of Babur, the Timurid ruler of Kabulistan, defeated the much larger ruling army of Ibrahim Lodi, Sultan of Delhi)
105) Who was the founder of the first Afghan dynasty in India?
106) Which Sultan built the fifth storeys of Qutub Minar?
Firoz shah tughlaq
107) In 1889 a British Committee of the Indian National Congress was started. Who was its Chairman?
Wedderburn and Digby as secretary
108) Which was the most significant battle in the establishment of British supremacy in India?
Nawab Shuja ud daula Was the ruler of Awadh who along with Shah Alam 2 and the Nawab Of Bengal Mir Qasim fought in Battle of Buxar against British led by Hector Munro on 22 October 1764. The outcome of the battle made British undisputed ruler of Bengal, the start point for conquest of India.
109) Nalanda University flourished during the reign of which ruler?
110) Under which system of assessment, the British Government collected revenue directly from the farmers?
111) By the time of which ruler was Gautama Buddha elevated to the position of God?
112) From which ruler did Humayun received the Kohinoor diamond?
The Ruler of Gwalior
113) Which was initially the most powerful city state of Indian in the 6th century B.C?
114) With whose reign is the Gandhara school of art associated?
Kanishka- The Gandhara School of art had also developed in first century AD along with Mathura School during reign of Kushana emperor Kanishka. Both Shakas and Kushanas were patrons of Gandhara School, which is known for the first sculptural representations of the Buddha in human form)
115) In which movements ‘Vande Mataram’ was adopted as a slogan for agitation?
Partition of Bengal in 1905
116) The First Anglo-Burmese War was concluded by a treaty Which is that?
Treaty of Yandaboo – The First Anglo-Burmese War (1824–1826) ended in a British East India Company victory, and by the Treaty of Yandabo, Burma lost territory previously conquered in Assam, Manipur, and Arakan.
117) What is the mean of Epigraphy?
The study of inscriptions
118) From which place did the Aryans come to India?
119) Where is the ‘Tomb of Babar’?
120) What was the crux of early Buddhism?
Renunciation of desire