Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 01, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
How To Effectively Prepare Online For RRB NTPC Exam 2023
How To Effectively Prepare Online For RRB NTPC Exam 2023
The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the RRB NTPC Exam to appoint candidates based on the vacancies in the organization. Thousands of aspirants apply for these exams, driving its competition and establishing it as one of the country’s most reputable government job exams. To appear for this exam you must be a citizen of this country and have a college degree for your educational qualification. However, some specific posts only require a 12th-pass certificate to be eligible for it. Some of these posts that you can apply for include goods guard, junior timekeeper, accounts clerk cum typist etc. To clear the exams, the candidates must have an efficient and thorough revision of the RRB NTPC syllabus, which comes with a smart and productive revision. In this article, learn important tips and tricks to effectively prepare for the RRB NTPC exam 2023 online.
RRB NTPC Exam 2023 Preparation
1.Preparation for Mathematics
Mathematics can be an intimidating exam section for most candidates. However, adopting the following measures can help you effectively prepare an efficient study plan for RRB NTPC exam:
- If you do not have your higher secondary textbooks or you just did not take up mathematics in your 12th standard you can search the web for the syllabus followed in that segment.
- You can accumulate the study material required online and ensure that you practice all the basic topics including algebra, compound interest, simple interest etc. by giving them at least 3 to 4 hours each day.
- Look up the internet for the basic formulas that are followed to solve a problem or an equation.
- You can also find some online test papers to improve your preparation for the RRB exams 2023.
Added with all these techniques, it is essential to refer to the RRB NTPC previous year question papers 2022:
2.Preparation for General Awareness
General awareness is one of the more popular sections in which to score the maximum number of marks. Candidates can effectively prepare online in a multitude of ways including:
- Follow online news websites and their social media to stay updated with whatever is happening within and outside your country.
- Youtube is full of channels that stream live news making it easier for the candidates to understand the crisis in detail.
- You can also find several mock tests & RRB NTPC answer keys online that can be downloaded and solved for better practice.
- Several applications from the play store or the apple store provide readers with headlines about whatever is happening in the world. Candidates can also download them for balanced RRB NTPC exam preparation.
3.Preparation for General Intelligence and Reasoning
As tricky as it may sound General Intelligence and Reasoning is one of those subjects that have a higher probability of scoring the maximum marks. Adopting the following measure will only improve your chances of scoring the required marks. They include:
- Online mock tests are one of the best ways to practice General Intelligence and Reasoning. You should segregate the papers into different sections.
- Develop a plan and ensure that you give enough attention to this subject as it can be one of the easiest to neglect.
- Revise the topics thoroughly and make sure that you do not stick to a single website. Keep looking for RRB NTPC books & study materials that can improve your knowledge on a specific topic.
4.Preparation for General Science
Understanding the basic concepts of science from the 10th and 12th standards can be a complicated task for most aspirants. Adopting the following measures can help you score better in this particular field. They include:
- Acquiring NCERT notes online is a good start to your preparation method for general science. Make sure to go through them regularly, especially the parts that you have difficulties understanding.
- Solving sample test papers online or giving mock tests can help build a foundation around your knowledge.
- Establish a firm knowledge of all three sciences including physics, chemistry and biology.
5.Preparation for Basics of Computer and Application
Computers are complex machines and understanding their concepts can be even more challenging. Adopting the following measures will give you a better understanding of the Basics of Computers and Applications. They include:
- You can take up small short-term computer courses online that will help you in understanding the basics and operation process of a computer.
- Solving old test papers and mock tests will also help strengthen your base.
- You can also visit internet cafes to understand how to use and operate a personal computer as it can be essential for certain posts.
Several books and pieces of online study material will help in improving your RRB exam scores and will effectively prepare you for every topic prescribed in the syllabus. The internet, if used properly, can act as a massive arsenal for aspiring candidates in their preparations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1.Are RRB Exams difficult?
RRB NTPC exams are one of the country’s most sought-after exams for government jobs. Thousands of applications increase its competitiveness making it a difficult exam to crack.
2.What is the RRB exam syllabus?
The main exam syllabus followed by the Railway Recruitment Board involves topics from the 10th and 12th standards. These subjects include basic mathematics, general science, general awareness etc.
3.How to easily crack the RRB NTPC 2023 exam?
Candidates can try acquiring and solving as many sample test papers as they can. Looking for the previous year’s ones and finding material to go along with it is an effective way of easily cracking the RRB NTPC 2023 exam.
4.How many RRB zones exist in our country?
Currently, 21 active zonal RRBs function in our country with New Delhi being its capital.
5.What is the work carried out by the Railway Recruitment Board?
Railway Recruitment Board’s objective is to find suitable candidates to fill in the vacancies for various government posts by conducting multiple stages of examinations.
6.When is the exam date for railway RRB NTPC exams 2023?
The exam date for RRB NTPC exams 2023 is yet to release, check the official website frequently for updates.
7.What are the best books for the RRB NTPC exam 2023?
Here are some of the best books for RRB NTPC exam preparation
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal.
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma.
- NCERT Maths from Grade 6 to Grade 11.
- Magical Books on Quicker Maths by M Tyra.
- Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Boost your preparation for the RRB Exam 2023 with our free mock tests and analyze your performance effectively.
Ace your RRB Exam with ease by downloading and practicing previous year question papers.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – November 29 & 30, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Discover inspiring success stories of individuals who cracked the RRB Exam in 2023 and gain valuable insights for your own preparation.
Get ready for the RRB Exam with our top-rated mobile learning app for 2023.
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.