Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 09 & 10, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
IBPS PO Interview Tips 2023- Veranda Race
IBPS PO Interview Tips 2023 – Veranda Race
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting Interviews as the last stage of the probationary officer (PO) recruitment process. According to IBPS, the interview call letter for the candidates who passed the IBPS PO Mains Exam will be issued in the Month of January 2023. IBPS PO Interview calls letter/ Admit card will be released by IBPS on their official website soon, and qualified candidates can download the Admit Card by entering their registration number and date of birth. The candidates must carry their IBPS PO 2022-23 call letter/ Interview card to their respective exam centers to attend the interview.
Here is how you can ace IBPS PO interview 2023
Candidate’s knowledge, leadership abilities, communication skills and capacity to work hard under pressure, etc. will be evaluated by the interview board in the IBPS PO Interview Selection process.
- The interview board consists of 4-5 members, including eminent bankers and a psychologist.
Do you know why a psychologist is included in the interview panel?
- The psychologist will be there to observe you and your body language as body language accounts for about 70 percent of your communication with the other person and can create an impression within seconds consciously or subconsciously
So how to create the first impression?
- Believe it or not! The dressing is the key factor to create the first impression. Try to wear smart, well-ironed formal.
- Tip for women: Women can wear a plain and light-colored cotton saree or salwar kameez with a plain dupatta or a blazer with a light-colored blouse and trousers. Try to use minimal jewelry and makeup.
- Tip for men: Men can go for a plain light-colored shirt and dark-colored trousers and a plain tie. A blazer would be good during the winter season. Make sure your shoes are polished, you are clean-shaven and your hair is neat.
What to do when you enter the room?
- Offer a warm handshake and Greet them. A strong handshake shows confidence and an open personality ready for a challenge. Greet the panel after entering with a firm handshake and do not sit until you have been asked to take a seat.
How to sit and talk?
- Sit up straight and do not slouch. Good body posture indicates you are eager and attentive.
- Maintain eye contact while you speak as it shows how comfortable you are and indicates that you know what you are talking about.
Highlights of IBPS PO Interview 2023
- There is no fixed time for which an Interview session but mostly Interview sessions typically last for 15-20 minutes, and during this time, the candidate may have to answer at least 15 questions.
- The questions are based on the candidate’s profile, such as education, employment history, hobbies, noteworthy achievements, and temperament.
- Some panels may include topics such as banking awareness, culture, and current affairs.
- The interview carries 100 marks out of which candidates have to secure at least 40 (35 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) to clear the Bank PO interview.
key areas of IBPS PO interview 2023
- Knowledge about Banking and Current Affairs.
- Educational qualifications and background.
- Situational awareness and ability to perform under pressure.
- Leadership ability and behavioral traits.
- Temperament and mindset, cultural fit to the banking industry
- Confidence, punctuality, and communication skills.
6 Tips to crack The IBPS Interviews 2023
- Make a checklist of all the documents needed as soon as you receive your call letter for the interview, and then be ready well in advance of the scheduled time.
- Update your current affairs by reading newspapers. Pay attention to business, banking, and finance-related news
- Practice as many mock tests as possible as it will increase your confidence
- When you give a brief introduction about yourself, do not forget to mention your educational, career, and family backgrounds.
- Do thorough background research on the bank and the job profile you’re interviewing for. Two to three will be related to the company and the job profile you’re applying for
- Last but not least be genuine and be yourself. If you don’t know any answers, say that you don’t know and make sure that you speak slowly and thank the panel before exiting the interview room.
Candidates can access free resources like notifications, study material, and tips and tricks at Veranda Race
Bank Exam related Latest News
IBPS PO Interview 2023 : FAQs
Q. Is interview tough in IBPS PO?
Ans. The IBPS PO Interview Round is a difficult stage. The interview is more of a personality test than a test of knowledge.
Q. When will the IBPS PO Interview 2022-23 be conducted?
Ans. The IBPS PO Interview 2022-23 will be conducted in the month of January/ February 2023.
Q. Does anyone fail in IBPS PO interview?
Ans.The passing marks for the IBPS interview are 40 for general category aspirants and 35 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. Based on the marks distribution, there is very less chance of failing in the interview.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 08, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Stay updated with the latest Kerala PSC Public Works Department LDC Notification 2024.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 07, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 06, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.