Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 08, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
LIC AAO Exam 2023 Preparation Strategy
LIC AAO Exam 2023 Preparation Strategy
The LIC AAO exam is one of the most competitive and highly anticipated exams in the finance sector of this country. Since the exam dates are not available yet, you can keep an eye on the official website of LIC to get immediate notification on the release of the date.
Moving ahead, the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) examination takes place in three stages – Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
Considering your competition, it is crucial to begin your preparation earlier and to crack the exam on the first attempt, the candidates should devise a LIC AAO Exam 2023 Preparation Strategy.
In this process, you need to take care of all the subjects and employ the right strategies to ensure that you reach your final goal, i.e. becoming an Assistant Administrative Officer in LIC.
In this article, the candidates and the aspirants can get to know about the LIC AAO Exam 2023 Preparation Strategy, which is necessary to clear the LIC AAO Exam 2023.
LIC AAO Expected Exam Pattern For 2023
The candidates who are about to appear for the LIC AAO Exam 2023, should know about the exam pattern in detail. In general, the LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2023 is completely objective by nature. The full mark for this exam is 100, and you need to answer 100 MCQs. The mode of examination is online, and you will get around 20 minutes in each section to successfully give your answer.
All details about the LIC AAO exam pattern are mentioned in the table below:
No. of Questions
Minimum Qualifying Marks
English Language – Comprehension, Grammar and Vocabulary
Hindi and English
Hindi and English
**Note: Each question carries one mark (each) and any scope for negative marking has not been mentioned officially. The English Language section carries no weight for final ranking, it is only qualifying in nature.
LIC AAO Six-Month Study Plan
With 6 months in hand, candidates should devise a Subject wise LIC AAO Preparation Tips and Strategy and ensure that they exercise good knowledge about the syllabus, subject, and topics that hold maximum importance. Invest your study time accordingly as mentioned in the table below:
Hope the candidates and aspirants get to know about the Subject wise LIC AAO Preparation Tips and Strategy, and if they follow the above mentioned preparation tips, they can easily crack the LIC AAO Exam 2023.
Tips For LIC AAO 2023 Preparation
Apart from the Subject wise LIC AAO Preparation Tips and Strategy, these additional tips must also be of great help. Some of the main tips to keep in mind while preparing for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer exam are as follows:
- The previous year’s question papers for the LIC AAO examination are very important. Thus, it is mandatory to solve them at least once and it will help the candidates to easily cover the LIC AAO Exam 2023 Syllabus.
- Do not get confused or anxious by referring to a handful of books. Instead, focus only on two or three books covering most topics, especially the important ones.
- Mock tests are essential, as they help you get an idea about your level of preparation and beyond. Therefore, sincerely commit to taking mock tests on a regular basis and most importantly devising a LIC AAO Study Plan is mandatory.
- As you finish one chapter and move on to the next one, make sure that you come back from time to time and revise whatever you have been preparing all throughout this time. Mornings are the best time to revise and dedicate the rest of the day to learning new things. If the candidate prepares accordingly with this schedule, they can easily cover all the sections in the LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2023.
- Ensure that you carry all essential documents to the examination centre, such as your admit card, photo and ID proof.
- No matter how hard you study and how many hours you sleep, devote 7 to 8 hours regularly.
- A day or two before the final examination, do not start with anything new, as this can make things worse.
- Invest more time in sections and areas you are not very strong and revise them frequently.
In a nutshell, the LIC AAO 2023 exam will be held soon and you, as a candidate, still have a considerable period of time in your hands. Therefore, you can use the aforementioned strategies and prepare for this LIC AAO 2023. Having said that, contact us at Veranda Learning if you want a competitive advantage over your fellow aspirants. Our specially designed Veranda RACE courses will guide you towards your goal of clearing the LIC AAO exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.When should I start preparing for the LIC AAO exam?
You should begin your preparations for this AAO exam long before the exam dates are announced. Ideally, aspirants prepare throughout the year to sit for this and other similar exams. So, if you are planning then be aware of the entire syllabus and important topics to cover, and strategically move forward with their preparations by devoting around 7-8 hours regularly.
2.Is there a negative marking for the LIC AAO exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
3.Is LIC AAO a reputed job?
LIC AAO offers jobs under the undertaking of Govt. of India. It is one of the most sought-after positions to work in and build your career.
4.Is there a sectional cut-off for the LIC AAO exam?
Yes, there is a sectional cut-off, and it is applicable for both the preliminary exam and the mains exam.
5.What are the last dates for online registration and online payment application for the exam?
The last date for the online registration and online payment application for the LIC AAO exam 2023 is 31st January 2023, which is also available on their official website.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Stay updated with the latest Kerala PSC Public Works Department LDC Notification 2024.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 07, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 06, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 04 & 05, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.