Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 01, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
LIC AAO Mains 2023: Essay & Letter Writing tips & Tricks
LIC AAO Mains 2023: Strategies to Crack Essay And Letter Writing
The LIC AAO Mains Examination 2023 is in the offing. The LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023 is scheduled to be held on 18 March 2023 by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) across LIC AAO Mains exam centers across India.
The LIC AAO Prelims Exam 2023 results will be released soon on the official website of LIC India. Candidates who have successfully cleared the LIC AAO Prelims Exam can directly download their LIC AAO Mains Exam Admit Card 2023 through this link.
It is imperative that the candidates, who attend the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023, are well aware of the LIC AAO Syllabus in detail. This will ensure the success of the candidates in the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023.
Candidates need to remember this when it comes to clearing the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023:
LIC AAO Mains 2023: Tips to Crack Essay and Letter Writing Section
Only the preliminary part comprises multiple choice questions; otherwise, candidates really need to put in some great effort to answer the other parts. For instance, in the LIC AAO Mains Exam, the English language test is descriptive by nature.
It carries 25 marks and candidates must answer only two questions – one letter writing task and one essay writing. Insurance sector aspirants must complete answering this part within 30 minutes and not more.
LIC AAO Mains 2023: Essay Writing
Aspirants must understand that the way they present their essays will deliver an impression about their writing skills. Therefore, it is advised that candidates make good use of their imagination skills and exercise good knowledge about the given topic to secure good marks.
Adapt the following practices for ascertaining the best results:
- Dedicate a reasonable amount of time regularly to reading any English newspaper. This will help you stay aware of what is happening worldwide and give you the best idea of how thoughts are expressed in the English language.
- Indulge in practices that will enhance your English vocabulary. For instance, focus on learning a new word for two days and using the same in writing anything or conversing with another individual.
- Practise writing regularly on any current topic and read it yourself. Judge your writing and see if you address the problem or subject clearly.
- Do not repeat sentences or information in your write-ups as they are of no good but will only deliver a bad impact or impression of your writing skills.
- A good essay consists of partitions. Thus, try to divide it into 3 to 4 paragraphs. Let the first part be the introduction and further divide the body of the essay into 2-3 parts. And, make the last part the conclusion; use it to wrap up as a summary or share your positive opinions about the topic.
LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023: Some Common Essay Writing Topics
Candidates need to design a solid learning plan for the upcoming LIC AAO Mains Exam combined with a stern focus to crack it. In order to successfully clear the LIC AAO Mains Exam with flying colours, candidates must put in their ultimate efforts come hell or high water. So, Veranda RACE has collated some crucial LIC AAO Mains Exam preparation tips and tricks to keep the students in the loop to aid their preparation.
The most important essay topics for descriptive paper include:
Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Cause and effects of environmental pollution
A brief idea about the RBI repo rate cut
Effects of the dollar-rupee swap
Cause and effects of COVID-19
Boom or boon of the pandemic
LIC AAO Mains 2023 : Letter Writing
Follow the following strategies to construct the perfect informal letter:
- Date and address
Candidates must mention their address in the letter appropriately with correct spellings. Write it on the right-hand side of the page. Remember to mention the date on your letter as it is equally vital and states when the letter was written. Write the date after the address by leaving a one-line gap.
- Salutation or greetings
Salutation or greetings mean how you address the person reading the letter. The common salutation or greeting used is ‘dear’. Avoid salutations like ‘sir or madam’ as this is an informal letter which will primarily be addressed to your friends or family.
- Text and body
Include paragraphs and use informal language. Write it in an active voice as it initiates the conversational tone and makes the letter sound much more interesting.
Formal Letter Writing
Follow the following strategies to construct the perfect formal letter:
- Address and date
Mention two addresses. First, write your address and then the address of the person the letter is meant for. Write the address and date on the left-hand side of the page.
- Greetings and salutation
Use formal greetings and salutations like ‘Dear Sir’ or ‘Dear Madam’.
- Text or body
The body of the letter must be short, simple and on point. Make sure it is logical, carries a cordial tone and does not sound rude.
- Ending the letter
Some common ways of ending the letter are by ‘yours faithfully’ or ‘yours sincerely’ followed by the name of the person.
In conclusion, answering the descriptive questions (one letter and one essay) is pretty simple if you indulge in regular practice and exercise a good understanding of the English language. Moreover, you must go through previous year’s papers to get a brief idea about the topics that are mostly given for essay and letter writing. Furthermore, if you need additional guidance, then get in touch with us at Veranda Learning. Our experts will help you with a comprehensive preparation strategy for the LIC AAO exam and get the best possible result.
LIC AAO Mains Exam Preparation Strategies 2023: FAQs
Q. When is the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023 scheduled to be held by the LIC?
Ans: The LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023 is tentatively scheduled to be held on 18 March 2023. But this date is subject to change based on the releasing of the LIC AAO Prelims Exam 2023 results.
Q. How many sections are there in the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023?
Ans: The LIC AAO Mains Exam consists of a objective test with 4 sections for a total of 300 marks and a descriptive test for a total of 25 marks. The descriptive test is qualifying in nature. Candidates will be shortlisted for the LIC AAO Interview 2023 based on their marks and performance in the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023.
Q. How important is the descriptive part in the LIC AAO Mains Exam?
Ans: The descriptive part comprises one letter and one essay writing task, carrying 25 marks. This part is simply qualifying in nature and the marks obtained here are not considered while calculating the final score.
Q. How many candidates will be selected for the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023?
Ans: It is mentioned in the LIC AAO Exam 2023 Official notification that candidates equal to twenty times of the number of vacancies in each category (subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023 based on the candidates’ score of the LIC AAO Prelims Exam 2023.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Boost your preparation for the RRB Exam 2023 with our free mock tests and analyze your performance effectively.
Ace your RRB Exam with ease by downloading and practicing previous year question papers.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – November 29 & 30, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Discover inspiring success stories of individuals who cracked the RRB Exam in 2023 and gain valuable insights for your own preparation.
Get ready for the RRB Exam with our top-rated mobile learning app for 2023.
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.