Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 01, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Result from 2022-23
Dear SBI Clerk Aspirants,
State Bank of India (SBI) released the SBI Clerk Mains result 2022-23 on the official website of SBI @ https://sbi.co.in/ Candidates who attended the SBI Clerk Mains Exam can check the Mains result using their roll number/registration number and password/ date of birth. SBI will be releasing the result along with the scorecard and cut-off marks.
SBI (State Bank of India) released the most expected result of the SBI Clerk Final Result The Total Number of vacancies available for the SBI CLERK 2022 Recruitment is 5486
Candidates who appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains Examination 2022 are advised to check their results from the link that is provided in this post.
SBI Clerk Mains/ Final Result 2022-23
SBI has conducted the SBI Clerk Mains Exam for 5486 Junior Associates Posts on 15th January 2023. Candidates who appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam can check the final result using the direct link below or from the official website of SBI. Read further to know more about the SBI Clerk Final Result, SBI Clerk Mains Result Date, SBI clerk Mains Exam Important Dates, SBI Clerk Mains Cut off, and so on.
The Selection is Provisional and subject to:
- Qualifying for the Proficiency test in Local Language(s)
- Fulfillment of eligibility criteria/ conditions as prescribed in the advertisement
- Correctness of information given by the candidate at the time of registration.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023: Important Dates
SBI Clerk Mains Result: Events
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2022-23
15th January 2023
SBI Clerk Mains/Final Result 2022-23
SBI Clerk Mains/Final Scorecard 2022-23
SBI Clerk Mains/Final Cut Cut-Off 2022-23
SBI Clerk Mains Cut off 2022-23
The SBI will be releasing the SBI Clerk mains cut-off 2022-23 after conducting the personal interview and group exercises. We know, those who attended the SBI Clerk Mains Exam on 15th January 2023, will be eagerly waiting for the SBI Clerk Final result and might be checking the Previous year cut off for the same, We, Veranda Race, have complied a category, and state-wise cut off for SBI clerk Mains. Please read the link below to know the SBI Clerk Expected cut-off.
SBI Clerk Final Result 2022-23: How to check?
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI) at sbi.co.in.
- On the Career page, click on the link “Current Openings.”
- Click on the link for “Final Result (New) – Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) (Main Exam Result Announced)”.
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/ password to log in.
- Your SBI Clerk Mains result will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout and save it for references
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2022-23 Link
The direct link to check the SBI Clerk final/ mains result in 2022-23 will be active once the result is announced officially on the website by March 2023. The candidates who attended the exam can check their results on the below link or through the sbi official website. It should be noted that those who qualified for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be eligible for the final selection.
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023
The SBI Clerk Mains Scorecard is a document that contains the marks secured by the candidates in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. The State Bank of India (SBI) will release the scorecard along with the SBI clerk’s main result The scorecard contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number/roll number
- Date of birth
- Category of the candidate
- Total marks secured in each section of the exam (Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language)
- Overall marks secured in the exam
- Section cut off and overall cut off.
Candidates are advised to keep their scorecard safe for future reference as it determines the eligibility to proceed to further reference.
SBI Clerk Language Test 2022-23
The language test is mandatory for all candidates who have qualified for the SBI Clerk Mains exam. The test is conducted in the official language of the state for which the candidate has applied to ensure the candidate’s proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking the local language of the state where they are posted.
The test is usually of a qualifying nature and the candidates have to score minimum marks to pass the test. The minimum qualifying marks and other details about the test are notified by the State Bank of India (SBI) on its official website.
SBI Clerk Final Result 2022-23: FAQs
Q. Is SBI clerk Final Result is out?
Ans: SBI will release the SBI Clerk Final result on the website in March 2023, as per the officials.
Q. How to check the SBI Clerk Final result?
Ans: SBI Clerk’s Final result can be checked from the link above or from the official website of sbi. Read the veranda Race blog above for the step-by-step explanation
Q.Is there any negative mark in SBI Clerk Mains Exam?
Ans: Yes, there is a negative marking in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks will be deducted as a penalty for every wrong answer.
SSC MTS post, 34 out of 46 successful candidates shortlisted for appointment are from Veranda RACE Institute. More than 2281 Race students have cleared the recent IBPS PO prelims, 2856 + cleared TNPSC Group 2 prelims and we are awaiting a good result in the upcoming TNPSC group 4 exams too in 2022.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Boost your preparation for the RRB Exam 2023 with our free mock tests and analyze your performance effectively.
Ace your RRB Exam with ease by downloading and practicing previous year question papers.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – November 29 & 30, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Discover inspiring success stories of individuals who cracked the RRB Exam in 2023 and gain valuable insights for your own preparation.
Get ready for the RRB Exam with our top-rated mobile learning app for 2023.
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.